It is with great pleasure that we would like to accept the nomination for the Blog-aholic Award given to us by the dpressedmuslimah. We’ve only just begun and this nomination is very humbling for us.
The Blog-aholic Award was created
by the The Recipe Hunter (Cook and Enjoy), and in her words “The Blog-aholic Award is an award for bloggers addicted to blogging with creative, ingenious and inspiring posts. They mesmerize their followers with their posts, keep them captivated and riveted to their blog. The Blog-aholic Award is also for bloggers who share and inspire others”
As per the rules the Bloggers we would like to nominate are as follows
4.Droplets of emaan
7.Born to be me
8. The rock in the river
The article with great meaning and value to us would be our very first, Our Hijab Our Choice. Written from our hearts, we hope it helps you gain a little more understanding of us. While you’re here you can always check our our other posts 🙂
1.We met and hit it off back in high school, more than 5 years later, we’re still growing strong
2.Been trying to get into blogging for a while,our first stunt wasn’t so great 😦
3.Like many others we want to make a difference
- Put the above award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog (it can be to the post in which they nominated you or any other post or you can even link to their “About” page.)
- Mention the creator: (The Recipe Hunter (Cook and Enjoy)) of this award and please provide a link or pingback as I (Esmé of The Recipe Hunter (Cook and Enjoy) would love to meet you!
- Write a post to show your award.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
- Share 3 interesting and different facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-10 fellow bloggers, or more if you wish.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.